Vegan for an Evening

Hi followers!



Last night I was invited over to my best friend Bristyn's house for dinner. Now she has recently become vegan after being vegetarian for quite some time, GO BRIS! Let me tell you, that would be difficult for me. I wanted to be considerate and cook something with her that was delicious and vegan. I found a recipe for avocado pasta on Damn Delicious's website. It turned out to be, well, damn delicious! See the video below for step by step instructions. We did attempt making vegan sugar cookies however, I won't pass on the recipe for that one... let's just say they looked cuter than they tasted.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 12 ounces spaghetti
  • 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
  • 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed

Comments

Popular Posts