It's A Miracle!



If you don't already follow Korah Beauty on instagram, you better do so now. About a month ago I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and saw a video of what is called a Crystal Teardrop Miracle Blender and thought it was a total joke. it looks almost identical to the silicon that they put in you when you get a boob job. But girls were using at as their beauty blenders. After watching the tutorial, I was amazed. I really wanted to try it. Now I have been using a regular sponge beauty blender for the past year or so and don't get me wrong, they get the job done however, I hate having to constantly wash them because the oil you can buy gets it so sticky, or the pallet wax doesn't seem to get all the residue off. I have also noticed my skin breaks out more often if I am not cleaning it every week! With this Crystal Teardrop, all you do is simply rinse it off with water after one use and its perfectly clean. It applies the foundation more smoothly too. So i went ahead and order it! Should be here next week as they are based in Australia and it does take a little time to ship. If you order now, they are having a 40% off sale!

Comments

Popular Posts