• So I wanted to share this experience with you all. I have always loved getting lash extensions on and have been doing it for a little over a year now. After the bad experience I had last weekend I decided to chose another more natural route. Thanks to my friend Katie Pack, I am now waiting to receive my first supply of Lash Boost. She posted this on Instagram about me and I thought it was too sweet! More to come on my results :)



  • I LOVE the support from my friends and after hearing my girl's story I'm glad I have an alternative that can help her! @savwal reached out to me earlier today after seeing my post about #rflashboost .
    I am so excited for her to be taking a natural approach after she experienced every girl's worry with eyelash extensions. ..." I have gotten fake ones put on for the past year and loved them but once I moved it to CO I couldn't find anyone who could do it as cheap as my girl back in AZ... so there was a nail spa next to my house that does lashes and I was hesitant but tried it and it turned out to be a NIGHTMARE they used like legit super glue and got it all over my lids, not to mention she clumped all the lashes together my one eye swelled and they both were red and ached so bad. I can't get them off and when I went back in she tried blaming it on "allergies" and only refunded me $30 when I paid a whole $150... so I have been trying to pluck them off myself." Ladies, I know beauty is sometimes painful, but it doesn't need to be anymore!
    Rodan + Fields Lash Boost grows your natural lashes through applying a keratin peptide serum to the top eyelid. It's fast, easy and pain free!
    #beauty #rodanandfields #lashboost#eyelashextensions #nomore#eyelashesonfleek #eyelashesfordays#fabulash #friends #support #bossbabe


Follow her on Instagram @Kpackgo to find out more about her products with Rodan + Fields

Comments

Popular Posts