Shabby-chic and boho

And next, I just HAD to share some home style décor ideas. I house sat for my friend recently and it was one of the first times I had seen her home since she had moved into the new house. I had helped her move about a month before and was lucky enough to be able to get some style tips from her. If I had to describe her style I would say, shabby chic-boho which is usually the type of things I find myself picking out also. So when she let me give some input on her new home ideas, I was excited to see how it turned out.

I love all the little glass trinkets she filled with mini christmas bulbs. In her daughters room she had a lamp that has a glass bottom full of turquoise ones to match her room. Adorable and simple.


The little kitchen nook has all the 3 chic chairs in all different styles. I love the look this adds.



The backyard patio has an eclectic assortment of pillows and foot stools. One of my favorite things is all the different sized dream catchers hanging in the corner (sadly, I didn't get these in the picture).

Comments

Popular Posts