a New Years to die for

Happy New Years babies! Lately I've been getting all sorts of good inspiration but I've been too lazy to get on and blog especially now that my laptop is worn out from my college days... I need a Mac. Anyways, I am planning to change that this year! I hope to blog more and get somewhere with this (Shout out to all the mommy, fashion and lifestyle bloggers who have been following me on Instagram daily, that helps keep me motivated and especially you Rachel Parcell). So we spent Christmas Day at my dads girlfriends house and for dinner she brought out this amazing little bottle of Proseco... If you're anything like me, I prefer more bitter wines nothing to sweet, don't like most champagne and all the Proseco I've had is too sweet and too bubbly. Well not this, this one is to die for! I loved it so much I proceeded to buy it for my sisters and I's NYE party a couple nights later. And you wouldn't believe how many people were also swooning over it. About $15 at SAMs club


Comments

Popular Posts