Birthday Ideas

I have been waiting to make a friend a hangover kit for their 21st birthday forever and I finally got my excuse to do it. When my roommate Bailey turned 21 last week, I thought it would be cute to go to target and make her a "hangover kit". I went into the dollar section to find the cute bucket, gum, makeup wipes and then splurged a little on some sunglasses, Advil and a Starbucks water bottle: All the essentials for a hangover cure. I also wanted to make it a little fun by adding in a crown and birthday sash. Come to find out, her other best friends had decided to make her a, (Thank God) "Night of kit" meaning they got the exact same bucket but instead they provided all the essentials for that night. A variety of shooters and her puke bucket. LOL How funny that we both ended up writing on the buckets too. I guess great minds think alike.

Comments

Popular Posts