Look Who's Back.... And With Dessert!

It has been much too long. But all that matters is I have decided to start blogging again! After the request of many friends and family members that they enjoyed reading my blog and miss it, I have decided to get inspired and come back. And I have come back bearing good news! Lately I have been inspired by Pinterest to bake all sorts of fun things. Here is the recipe I used this week for my roommates 21st birthday party. It looks like an ice cream cone yet is a cupcake. They turned out a little cuter than they tasted but everyone still ate them. Use a basic yellow cake or vanilla cake recipe and put the batter inside the cones that are placed in the cupcake pan. Bake for about 25 min. and let cool. I used a fun frosting tip to add decoration to the look and put some sprinkles and a maraschino cherry on top. Ta-da! Pretty simple.

Comments

Popular Posts