Wedding Season!

Wedding season is among us! And no, it is not me... I wish. It has been way too long since I made a post but I have a good excuse! I have been busy, busy, busy! New job- career actually, new man (with a commitment ;) and lots of weddings. I am in one wedding which is my childhood best friend Blair's that I will be starring as a bridesmaid in this fall along with my old co-worker Natalie's wedding coming up next fall of 2017 and then my boyfriends little brother's wedding, I am not in it but helping my boyfriends mom plan the shower! And everyone knows how much I love planning a good party! Sadly, I will not be attending because I have another- can you believe it- wedding shower to go to the same day for Blair however, I already promised Kim I would lend her my event planning skills. So because Ty (my boyfriends brother) and Sidney's wedding is a destination wedding in Newport Beach, we thought how perfect would it be to make the shower beach themed? Let me tell ya, thank goodness for Pinterest. I created a board and shared it with Kim so that both of us could see each others findings for beach themed wedding shower ideas. One I found was super cute and unique plus it matched the theme perfectly. I went to Michaels to get the supplies yesterday and hers how it will look:
 
I am cutting a bunch of strips of burlap and then putting them in the other side of the basket and getting 2 sharpies for the guests to write marriage advice on.

Comments

Popular Posts