Time to Share

Wow it has been too long. For those of you that do read this, I apologize for being so bad at consistently posting! A lot has happened in my life since I posted in May. I now have my own condo, YAY! and I love spending time decorating it, so you will certainly be seeing more pictures of that. Most recently, our entire family just took a vacation for New Years to Hawaii! We rang in the New Year on the Big Island, Kona. I am so grateful we got to see and do so much together as a family. We even got the opportunity to take our family pictures out there. Special shout out to my sister-in-law Betty Winick who has been enrolled in some photography classes and is obviously a natural. If you are looking for someone to take pictures for you, she does every type; senior pictures, family pictures, newborn pictures, etc. and not to mention she charges practically nothing right now! Here are some previews below :)




Comments

Popular Posts