The Wedding Planner

I guess I have a newfound talent/passion... Weddings. Unfortunately, not my own. But because of everything my internship taught me, I have proved myself worthy as a wedding planner. A month ago I was a bridesmaid in my old roommates wedding; I was asked to be a bridesmaid in my childhood best friends wedding coming up this fall; I am currently helping my boss plan her daughters wedding and I think it's safe to say I have wedding fever. Last week, my boss asked me to come up with cute ideas for the bachelorette party gifts. Etsy.com has plenty of great ideas which is where I came up with this idea for chapsticks! I found some labels around the office, matched the size to a chapstick, and came up with the cute saying, "Kiss the Single Life Goodbye!" With the couples new last name and year. The colors matched her theme. Super simple and then got 20 chapsticks off of Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular Posts