Country Bliss

Here's one more for today...





My older step brother and his lovely wife tied the knot 3 years ago at the courthouse. Last weekend they finally had their family ceremony featuring almost 150 people at my parents 11 acre farm. I was fortunate enough to be there in time to help out with all the decorations. The theme we were going for was laid back, country backyard wedding. I designed the hay bails using sand colored fabric and tying knots at all the corners and adding a push pin sunflower to the corner. The archway was where the vows happened and everything began at sundown. I strung lights through it and a ring of flowers. The bride rode in on a tractor. All the centerpieces were mason jars with sand, candles and babies breath inside. The reception was held in the barn and garage. The whole night turned out to be magical. 



Comments

  1. It was a magical night. Soo proud of our family! Thanks for all your help:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts