Long Over-mooooo

I'm back! I'm not sure how many people actually read this blog, but hopefully enough that you are all seeing my newest post! Last night I came home from work starving and not having a lot of groceries in the house. I wanted to make something as quick as possible but with lots of flavor. Last week I had bought this flavor of The Laughing Cow's spreadable cheese triangles to have with some crackers and take to work but little did I know they would be amazing for adding flavor in chicken fajitas! I used some avocado oil in a skillet, added some pre-cooked frozen chicken, some peppers and 2 triangles of the mozzarella, tomato and basil cheese. I put this all in some flour tortillas and it was delicious! They had plenty of flavor. If you are ever out of spices, try this for a creamy, flavorful dish!

Comments

Popular Posts