Shadow Box of Shells

For my step dads birthday next week, I decided he deserved something meaningful and special especially since he just took our entire family to Hawaii. I used this as inspiration for his gift. A shadow box (look it up on pinterest) is super simple to make and you can find them for pretty cheap at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. I got this one for $19 but its one of the more nicer ones. I also found an individual scrap book sticker that says Family which I thought would be a cute addition.
 When we were in Hawaii for Christmas, we found this glass sand beach that we collected tons of shells and pieces of the glass. I filled the frame with all of these and then went to Walgreens to print off my fav picture from our vacation, us when we first arrived at the airport, and it was only $4!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts