No News is Good News

I have been getting all the texts and emails from family and friends bugging me to post because it has been a while now that I have posted. This semester back at school has been crazy for me but in a good way! Lots of good news to share though! My best friend Paige and I as well as our friend Bailey have all just signed our first, can you believe it, LEASE for an apartment. I feel so mature it is insane! It is here in Phoenix off of Mcdowell road and 67th for those of you who know where that is, nice apartment complex, odd surroundings. Being the person I am, I got the master bedroom mostly because of the huge walk-in closet to fill with my ever-expanding wardrobe but the sunken in bathtub is also a plus... so in my spare time I have been pinning all kinds of things and DIY ideas for how to decorate my new bedroom. I am excited to say the least. So far here are a few of my brilliant ideas:
I am thinking this color pallet- deep plum purple with charcoal and pops of white....
Obsessed with this light, have always wanted one of these since I was a kid
Dying to take the idea of old vintage wine bottles and fill them with real flowers, particularly peonies or roses to add in the romantic feel.

In love with the look of lights, so glamorous and I want a mirror like this.

I want to go for a romantic, Moroccan theme and tie it together with these eccentric pieces!
Let me know what you think or if you have anymore ideas... my email is also savyjayy@gmail.com

Comments

  1. one of your 2014 to dos coming true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love chandys, love white, love mirrors....you are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts