Giving Thanks... (It's a little late)

So for the entire month of November I wanted to say what I was specifically thankful for...
Nov. 1st: I am thankful for my amazing aunt I have to look up to and learn from.
Nov. 2nd: I am thankful for having such a good best friend since 7th grade who followed me to college.
Nov. 3rd: I am thankful for all the times I have been hurt, heart-broken and disappointed because all of them are making me stronger.
Nov. 4th: I am thankful for my decision to go to GCU because it led me down a much better path than the one I was headed down.
Nov. 5th: I am thankful for my good health and my ability to workout.
Nov.6th: I am thankful for the education I am fortunate enough to earn.
Nov.7th: I am thankful for my friend Madi for always being there for me.
Nov. 8th: I am thankful for wine.
Nov. 9th: I am thankful for my ability to speak in another language.
Nov. 10th: I am thankful for my dad and his incredible strength.
Nov. 11th: I am thankful for the amount of passion I have in me.
Nov. 12th: I am thankful for my ability and eagerness to cook!
Nov.13th: I thank God for blessing me with an amazing job.
Nov.14th: I am thankful for my uncle getting better day by day from now on.
Nov.15th: Today I am thankful for the act of celebration.
Nov.16th: I am thankful for the ability to meet new people.
Nov.17: I am so thankful for nail polish.
Nov.18th: I am thankful for laughter.
Nov.19th: I was thankful for the art of yoga today.
Nov.20th: I am thankful for the show “Friends”.
Nov.21st: I’m grateful for karma and how it plays into our universe.
Nov.22nd: I am so grateful for my independent personality.
Nov.23rd: I am thankful that my grandma never moved away.
Nov.24th: I’m thankful for this blog idea.
Nov.25th: I am super thankful for the rain!
Nov.26th: I’m thankful for all my crazy cousins.
Nov.27th: I am grateful for my creative side.
Nov.28th: I am thankful for mashed potatoes and cheese cake.
Nov.29th: I’m thankful for my shopping  addiction… sort of
Nov.30th: I am thankful that we have a whole month of giving thanks.


Comments

Popular Posts