A "Bright" Idea

The majority of college kids don't put up Christmas trees either because they are too lazy or they simply don't have the money however, I was fortunate enough to get this cute little 2 foot tree from my grandma. My good friend Taylor and I decorated it with a box of bright color bulbs that we got in a pack at Michaels for super cheap. Then we thought it would be cute just to tie a little bow at the top instead of a star or angel. Also this week our dorm hall is having a door decorating contest and even though ours is not winning material, I still thought it was pretty cute. We put up a wreath and string of bells from the dollar store and then my suite mate Brittany bought the 4 initials of our names and painted them with glitter glue to put up. Well this is all for now but I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!


Comments

  1. ahhhhh, my sweet savanna....why doesn't Bristyn decorate???? your little tree is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts